Kepware's Modbus OPC Server Suite works in conjunction with KEPServerEX OPC Server to provide OPC Data Access to Modbus compatable devices. The intuitive user interface of KEPServerEX allows you to set up reliable Modbus connections easily. The Modbus suite of drivers provides access to multiple Modbus networks all from a single license.
Device Connectivity - Supported Devices/Networks
TCP/IP Ethernet (Master/Slave)
RTU Serial (Master/Slave)
Dynamic Fluid Meters
*Partial List - Devices
not listed may be supported; please contact a Kepware Account Manager
for a complete up to date listing.
Features - For real world applications
- Zero-based & One-based Addressing
- Adjustable Block Reads (1-125)
- Byte Order Swapping - Modbus or Intel
- Holding Register Bit Mask Writes
- "Modified" Modbus support (flow computers)
- Dial-up Modem Support
- Automatic Tag Database Generation
- Ethernet Encapsulation (for Serial drivers)
- Modbus TCP Framing for RTU Serial
- Support for Modbus TCP or UDP enabled devices
- Multi-Threaded Design - Windows Sockets
- Write Optimization and Error Recovery
Kepware's reliable and easy to use OPC Server allows for
coinciding communications with multiple protocol networks
including Modbus Plus, TCP/IP Ethernet, RTU Serial and ASCII Serial.