|| Microsoft Visual Studio Requirement
ClientAce is currently supported for Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010.
Note: Supported environments are C#, J#, and VB.Net. ASP.net is not supported by ClientAce at this time.
PC Hardware Requirements
Refer to Microsoft's .NET Framework hardware requirements for the version that will be used in the Visual Studio project:
When deploying the custom client applications created using ClientAce, the .NET Framework requirements depend on the version of Visual Studio that was used for development. For more information, refer to the appropriate section in Deploying Your Client Application.
- 100 MB available disk space
- Microsoft Visual Studio Requirements
|PC Software Requirements
The following requirements must be met in order for the application to operate as designed:
- Microsoft Windows operating system requirements are the same for both ClientAce and the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment that is used to develop ClientAce applications. If the operating system's requirements for the version of Visual Studio being used does not list the operating system intended for use, then ClientAce is not supported for use on that operating system.
- UAC on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- To ensure that all components function correctly in the design environment, turn UAC off on machines being used to develop applications with ClientAce.
- UAC limits access to folders and files in the design environment, which will affect some objects in the design environment. UAC does not affect these objects in the Runtime environment.