Kepware's Power Distribution OPC Server suite for KEPServerEX gives the Power Distribution professional a comprehensive list of drivers to work with at an affordable price. The Power Distribution suite will allow you to automatically connect, control and manage devices locally or at a remote facility. Efficient data acquisition across different networks is a key requirement for the Power Distribution industry and with KEPServerEX you can fully integrate the data into your HMI, SCADA, MES, Historian or ERP System with minimal effort.
KEPServerEX's Single User Interface across all driver and driver suites establishes a communications buffer where additional features and plug-ins can be installed on an as needed basis, keeping Kepware's latest technologies and communication drivers at the tip of your fingers.
is a versatile communication software server supporting a wide variety of client/server technologies
OPC Data Access Version 1.0a
OPC Data Access Version 2.0
OPC Data Access Version 2.05a
OPC Data Access Version 3.0
FastDDE for Wonderware
SuiteLink for Wonderware
DDE Format CF_Text
DDE Format AdvancedDDE
NIO Interface for iFIX
ODBC (Open Database Connectivity)
Oracle MES and MOC
*Partial List - Devices
not listed may be supported; please contact a Kepware Account Manager
for a complete up to date listing.
The Kepware Power Distribution OPC Server Suite:
Includes the following communication Drivers (which are also sold separately).
Other Useful Kepware Products:
- Industrial SNMP Driver
- Driver to Monitor and Manage SNMP Managed Devices (Network Infrastructure, Bridges, Routers, UPS Systems, etc.)
- Ping Driver - Driver to monitor basic PING compliant network devices (See IT & Infrastructure Suite)
- System Monitor Driver - Driver to monitor your PC health and performance (See IT & Infrastructure Suite)
- RedundancyMaster - Increases the reliability and availability of OPC data by allowing multiple OPC Servers to be configured into redundant pairs.
- LinkMaster - Provides the means of linking data between OPC Servers, thus acting as a universal bridge for OPC Systems.