Call to Purchase - 207- 775-1660, Ext. 208
Kepware Support and Maintenance Agreements include support and product updates. The Support and Maintenance Agreement will begin following the Warranty expiration and extends for one full year. The Support and Maintenance Agreement includes phone support, email support, knowledgebase access, and product updates for the duration of the agreement term.
Technical Support Details:
Includes unlimited phone and email support and the ability to track and monitor support tickets for the duration of the agreement term.
Technical Support Includes:
Software Update Details:
- Support team with extensive Industry knowledge and experience.
- Available via Phone, email and web request.
- Utilize documents, conversations and remote access to fix issues.
- License Recovery from Server Hardware Failure
- Standard availability 8:00 - 5:00 PM ET, Monday - Friday
- Knowledgebase available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via web access.
Includes updates for the licensed software product for the duration of the agreement term. Updates are for existing licensed software products only.
Software Product Updates Include:
Out of Warranty or Expired Agreement:
- Proprietary Client Interface Updates (HMI, SCADA, Historian, …)
- OPC Client Interface Updates
- KEPServerEX Usability Enhancements
- KEPServerEX Bug Fixes
- Server Operating System Updates
- Driver Inclusion to bundled suites
- Driver updates and new features
- Advanced Plug-in updates and new features
- Device Firmware Update Support: new device models, expanded address ranges, new device features, device bug fixes
A Support and Maintenance Agreements can be purchased outside of the Warranty period or after an existing Support and Maintenance Agreement expires for 50% of the cost of the software products list price. Once the Support and Maintenance Agreement is current, renewals are available at the normal rate of 20% of the products list price.