The Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus driver for KEPServerEX supports the Allen-Bradley SLC 500 Family and PLC5 Series PLCs. Address ranges are open to support future models of these device series.
This driver does not require a Rockwell Automation RSLinx license.
- Supports two network types: Data Highway 485 and DH+
- Supports 6 different board types: KT, KTX (D), PKTX (D) and PCMK/B by Allen-Bradley and 5136-SD-ISA and 5136-SD-PCI by SST
- Supports PCI card interrupts
- Open Address ranges
- DH485 / DH+ (Data Highway and Data Highway Plus)
- PLC 5/10
- PLC 5/15
- PLC 5/20
- PLC 5/20E
- PLC 5/25
- PLC 5/30
- PLC 5/40
- PLC 5/40E
- PLC 5/60
- PLC 5/80
- PLC 5/80E
- SLC 5/01
- SLC 5/02
- SLC 5/03
- SLC 5/04
- DDE Format CF_Text and AdvancedDDE
- NIO Interface for iFIX
- ODBC (Open Database Connectivity)
- OPC .NET Service (OPC .NET) Version 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events (OPC AE) Version 1.10
- OPC Data Access (OPC DA) Versions 1.0a, 2.0, 2.05a, and 3.0
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) Version 1.01
- SuiteLink and FastDDE for Wonderware
- Added German language support.
- Added Japanese language support.
What Is a Driver?
is more than an OPC server
—it's a connectivity platform for industrial automation and IoT. Simply download KEPServerEX, and then select from Kepware's library of more than 150 device drivers, client drivers, and advanced plug-ins to fit the communication requirements unique to your industrial control system.
A driver is a software component that enables KEPServerEX to meet the connectivity requirements of a specific device, system, or other data source. The driver handles all proprietary communications to the data source for KEPServerEX; the client interfaces handle all supported OPC, proprietary, and open standards connectivity to applications that monitor or control the devices.
Drivers may be licensed individually or in suites. Additional drivers can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve.