The Mettler Toledo serial device driver works in conjunction with KEPServerEX to provide data exchange between Mettler Toledo Scales and third-party HMI, SCADA, Historian, and MES software packages.
- Ethernet Encapsulation
- Standard Continuous Mode Support
- Extended Continuous Mode Support
- Data Freshness - Set data quality to bad if not updated within (#secs)
- Hardware Checksum Support
- Modem Support
- Automatic Dial Configuration
- Multiple Phone Number Management
- Mettler Toledo SICS Continuous Output Mode
- Jaguar / JagXtreme
- DDE Format CF_Text and AdvancedDDE
- NIO Interface for iFIX
- OPC .NET Service (OPC .NET) Version 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events (OPC AE) Version 1.10
- OPC Data Access (OPC DA) Versions 1.0a, 2.0, 2.05a, and 3.0
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) Version 1.01
- SuiteLink and FastDDE for Wonderware
EX5 - 220.127.116.11
- Added write-only Booleans CTPZ commands (Clear, Tare, Print, Zero).
- Enabled Unsolicited Ethernet Encapsulation.
What Is a Driver?
is more than an OPC server
—it's a connectivity platform for industrial automation and IoT. Simply download KEPServerEX, and then select from Kepware's library of more than 150 device drivers, client drivers, and advanced plug-ins to fit the communication requirements unique to your industrial control system.
A driver is a software component that enables KEPServerEX to meet the connectivity requirements of a specific device, system, or other data source. The driver handles all proprietary communications to the data source for KEPServerEX; the client interfaces handle all supported OPC, proprietary, and open standards connectivity to applications that monitor or control the devices.
Drivers may be licensed individually or in suites. Additional drivers can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve.