The Telemecanique Uni-Telway driver works in conjunction with KEPServerEX to exchange data between OPC clients and Telemecanique Unitelway protocol compliant PLCs. KEPServerEX automatically optimizes data acquisition based on client demand and ensures data integrity through extensive error handling.
- Supports Uni-Telway RS-485 Multi-drop
- Supports any Uni-Telway compatible device
- Supports the following Memory Types: MB, MW, KW, T.P, T.V, T.Q, C.P, C.V, and C.D
- Supports all data types
- Modem Support
- Automatic dial configuration
- Multiple phone number management
- Large Frame
- Small Frame
- TSX 07
- TSX 17
- TSX 37
- TSX 47
- TSX 57
- DDE Format CF_Text and AdvancedDDE
- NIO Interface for iFIX
- OPC .NET Service (OPC .NET) Version 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events (OPC AE) Version 1.10
- OPC Data Access (OPC DA) Versions 1.0a, 2.0, 2.05a, and 3.0
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) Version 1.01
- SuiteLink and FastDDE for Wonderware
EX5 - 220.127.116.11
- The driver will now check for License Activation upon receiving unsolicited communications.
EX4 - 4.280.435.0
- Fixed issue where the driver could potentially get stuck in a certain state if it received an unexpected response for timers or counters.
EX4 - 4.160.316
- Added string support to MW memory type.
- Added support for PL7-3 counters and timers and IEC 1131-3 timers using TSX Micro/Premium series PLCs.
- Devices that do not support the full 128-byte data field provided by the Uni-Telway protocol are considered "Small Frame."
What Is a Driver?
is more than an OPC server
—it's a connectivity platform for industrial automation and IoT. Simply download KEPServerEX, and then select from Kepware's library of more than 150 device drivers, client drivers, and advanced plug-ins to fit the communication requirements unique to your industrial control system.
A driver is a software component that enables KEPServerEX to meet the connectivity requirements of a specific device, system, or other data source. The driver handles all proprietary communications to the data source for KEPServerEX; the client interfaces handle all supported OPC, proprietary, and open standards connectivity to applications that monitor or control the devices.
Drivers may be licensed individually or in suites. Additional drivers can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve.
1 Year Support and Maintenance Agreement
Add To Cart
View Full Pricelist
PTC Inc. All Rights Reserved.