KEPServerEX provides an easy and reliable way to connect a wide range of Siemens Ethernet and Serial-based PLCs and devices to your OPC client applications, including HMI, SCADA, Historian, MES, ERP, and countless custom applications. It supports communications with multiple protocol networks, including Siemens TCP/IP, PPM, PPI, and AS511.
Supported Devices and Networks
- Siemens S7-200
- Siemens S7-300
- Siemens S7-400
- Siemens S7-1200
- Siemens S7-1500
- Siemens S5
- Siemens S5 (3964R)
- Siemens S7 MPI
Note: This is a partial list; unlisted devices may be supported. For a complete listing, please contact Kepware.
- Radio Modem support for Siemens S5
- Ethernet Encapsulation for Siemens S5 and Siemens S5 3964R
- Multiple Connection support for each device for Siemens TCP/IP Ethernet
- CP-243, CP-343, and CP-443 TCP/IP communications sards support for Siemens TCP/IP Ethernet
- Access on PC/PG/OP ports for Siemens TCP/IP Ethernet
- Bit Level Access support for Siemens TCP/IP Ethernet
- Supports low-cost netLink Communications adapter for Siemens TCP/IP Ethernet
- Supports the EM241 modem module for Siemens S7-200
- Supports the PPI (11 bit) and PPM (10 bit) protocols for Siemens S7-200
What Is a Suite?
is more than an OPC server
—it's a connectivity platform for industrial automation and IoT. Simply download KEPServerEX, and then select from Kepware's library of more than 150 device drivers, client drivers, and advanced plug-ins to fit the communication requirements unique to your industrial control system.
A suite is a collection of drivers and advanced plug-ins for KEPServerEX. These products have been bundled into suites by vertical industry, device manufacturer, or industrial application for the convenience of our customers.
Additional suites can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve.