Benefits of Advanced Tags
- Cost: Use with existing micro, nano, and less capable PLCs—there is no need to purchase expensive PLCs or PACS.
- Time: Gain a consistent methodology across all hardware and software platforms, with a single application configuring linking, logic, and math functions.
- Performance: Decrease network traffic and improve bandwidth by reducing communications between the server and multiple client applications.
- Reliability: Ensure data consistency across all clients via a single data access point.
- Knowledge: Does not require special PLC or HMI programming skills.
- Data Sources: Collect and manipulate data from a variety of applications and devices.
- Project Modification: Easily modify and configure new and existing linking, logic, and math functions with its straightforward user interface.
For an inexpensive operational analysis tool, consider using Advanced Tags along with DataLogger and any ODBC-supported database. KEPServerEX also supports DDE connectivity, combining the powers of Microsoft Excel and Advanced Tags.