The Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus driver for KEPServerEX supports the Allen-Bradley SLC 500 Family and PLC5 Series PLCs. Address ranges are open to support future models of these device series.
This driver does not require a Rockwell Automation RSLinx license.
- Supports two network types: Data Highway 485 and DH+
- Supports 6 different board types: KT, KTX (D), PKTX (D) and PCMK/B by Allen-Bradley and 5136-SD-ISA and 5136-SD-PCI by SST
- Supports PCI card interrupts
- Open Address ranges
- DH485 / DH+ (Data Highway and Data Highway Plus)
- PLC 5/10
- PLC 5/15
- PLC 5/20
- PLC 5/20E
- PLC 5/25
- PLC 5/30
- PLC 5/40
- PLC 5/40E
- PLC 5/60
- PLC 5/80
- PLC 5/80E
- SLC 5/01
- SLC 5/02
- SLC 5/03
- SLC 5/04
- DDE Format CF_Text and AdvancedDDE
- NIO Interface for iFIX
- ODBC (Open Database Connectivity)
- OPC .NET Service (OPC .NET) Version 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events (OPC AE) Version 1.10
- OPC Data Access (OPC DA) Versions 1.0a, 2.0, 2.05a, and 3.0
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) Version 1.01
- Oracle MES and MOC
- SuiteLink and FastDDE for Wonderware
A driver is a software component that enables KEPServerEX to meet the communication requirements of a specific device, system, or other data source. The driver handles all proprietary communications between the data source and KEPServerEX; KEPServerEX handles all OPC or proprietary client communications between the driver and the client application(s).
Drivers may be licensed individually or in suites. Additional drivers can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve. All OPC client interfaces can connect to KEPServerEX without additional charge.
This product is available for purchase through the following suites:
Kepware, Inc. All rights reserved.