The Mettler Toledo serial device driver works in conjunction with KEPServerEX to provide data exchange between Mettler Toledo Scales and third-party HMI, SCADA, Historian, and MES software packages.
- Ethernet Encapsulation
- Standard Continuous Mode Support
- Extended Continuous Mode Support
- Data Freshness - Set data quality to bad if not updated within (#secs)
- Hardware Checksum Support
- Modem Support
- Automatic Dial Configuration
- Multiple Phone Number Management
- Mettler Toledo SICS Continous Output Mode
- Jaguar / JagXtreme
- DDE Format CF_Text and AdvancedDDE
- NIO Interface for iFIX
- OPC .NET Service (OPC .NET) Version 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events (OPC AE) Version 1.10
- OPC Data Access (OPC DA) Versions 1.0a, 2.0, 2.05a, and 3.0
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) Version 1.01
- SuiteLink and FastDDE for Wonderware
EX5 - 220.127.116.11
- Added write-only Booleans CTPZ commands (Clear, Tare, Print, Zero).
- Enabled Unsolicited Ethernet Encapsulation.
A driver is a software component that enables KEPServerEX to meet the communication requirements of a specific device, system, or other data source. The driver handles all proprietary communications between the data source and KEPServerEX; KEPServerEX handles all OPC or proprietary client communications between the driver and the client application(s).
Drivers may be licensed individually or in suites. Additional drivers can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve. All OPC client interfaces can connect to KEPServerEX without additional charge.
1 Year Support and Maintenance Agreement
Add To Cart
View Full Pricelist
PTC Inc. All Rights Reserved.