The Telemecanique Uni-Telway driver works in conjunction with KEPServerEX to exchange data between OPC clients and Telemecanique Unitelway protocol compliant PLCs. KEPServerEX automatically optimizes data acquisition based on client demand and ensures data integrity through extensive error handling.
- Supports Uni-Telway RS-485 Multi-drop
- Supports any Uni-Telway compatible device
- Supports the following Memory Types: MB, MW, KW, T.P, T.V, T.Q, C.P, C.V, and C.D
- Supports all data types
- Modem Support
- Automatic dial configuration
- Multiple phone number management
OPC Data Access (OPC DA) Versions 1.0a, 2.0, 2.05a, and 3.0
OPC Alarms and Events (OPC AE) Version 1.10
OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) Version 1.01
OPC .NET Service (OPC .NET) Version 1.00
SuiteLink and FastDDE for Wonderware
NIO Interface for iFIX
DDE Format CF_Text and AdvancedDDE
EX5 - 188.8.131.52
- The driver will now check for License Activation upon receiving unsolicited communications.
EX4 - 4.280.435.0
- Fixed issue where the driver could potentially get stuck in a certain state if it received an unexpected response for timers or counters.
EX4 - 4.160.316
- Added string support to MW memory type.
- Added support for PL7-3 counters and timers and IEC 1131-3 timers using TSX Micro/Premium series PLCs.
Additional Tech Info
- Devices that do not support the full 128-byte data field provided by the Uni-Telway protocol are considered "Small Frame."
A driver is a software component that enables KEPServerEX to meet the communication requirements of a specific device, system, or other data source. The driver handles all proprietary communications between the data source and KEPServerEX; KEPServerEX handles all OPC or proprietary client communications between the driver and the client application(s).
Drivers may be licensed individually or in suites. Additional drivers can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve. All OPC client interfaces can connect to KEPServerEX without additional charge.